Class: Allison 1000 2000 Maintenance
Date: 1/15/2019 - 1/16/2019
Available Seats: 1
The Allison Transmission 1000 & 2000 two day ILT Maintenance course focuses on diagnostic resources and techniques.
Course objectives include:
Prerequisites: Technicians must successfully complete the Allison E-Learn 1000 & 2000 Product Families Web-Based Training (WBT) courses.
- Available resources for Maintenance Technician diagnostics, service and repair (paper publications; service tools; online publications/resources access and use)
- 1000 & 2000 Product Families transmission configurations (external features; internal construction)
- 1000 & 2000 Product Families operation (torque converter, planetary gear and clutch operation; hydraulics operating theory; electronic control operating theory)
- 1000 & 2000 Product Families maintenance information and procedures
- 1000 & 2000 Product Families diagnostic procedures