Class: Allison TC 10 Maintenance
Date: 1/29/2019 - 1/30/2019
Available Seats: 1
The Allison Transmission TC10 two day ILT Maintenance course focuses on diagnostic resources and techniques.
Prerequisites: Technicians must successfully complete the Allison E-Learn TC10 Product Families Web-Based Training (WBT) courses.
Course objectives include:
- Available resources for Maintenance Technician diagnostics, service and repair (paper publications; service tools; online publications/resources access and use)
- TC10 Product Family transmission configurations (external features; internal construction)
- TC10 Product Family operation (torque converter, planetary gear and clutch operation; hydraulics operating theory; electronic control operating theory)
- TC10 Product Family maintenance information and procedures
- TC10 Product Family diagnostic procedures