Allison Transmission Hybrid H40/50 Drive Unit Overhaul Sign Up
Date: 10/25/2021 - 10/26/2021
Available Seats: 4
The Allison Transmission Hybrid H40/50 Drive Unit two day ILT Overhaul course focuses on overhaul resources and procedures.
Prerequisites: Technicians must successfully complete the following Allison E-Learn H40/50 product families web based training (WBT) courses and Instructor led course.
- H40/50 Product Families Maintenance Technician Web Based Training
- H40/50 Product Families Maintenance Technician ILT
- H40/50 Product Families Drive Unit Overhaul Technician Web Based Training
Course objectives include:
- Understand the importance of following all safety procedures including the electrical disconnect verification procedures
- Access and use publications and special tools necessary for overhauling the Allison H40/50 product families transmission drive unit
- Successfully disassemble the transmission drive unit
- Perform inspections and measurements and make appropriate determination as to individual component condition
- Use the Parts Catalog to identify appropriate part numbers for components being replaced
- Successfully assemble the transmission drive unit including performing necessary measurements